A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
Find your program.
Best Summer Ever!
Summer Camp is here.
Strong Kids Scholarship Fund Campaign
Be a superhero for your community.
YMCA of Springfield
Partner/Group Personal Training Special
You can exercise without a trainer, but studies show that those who invest in a trainer are more likely to get the results they desire. Let our certified trainers keep you motivated and ensure you are using your time efficiently.
Limited time to purchase! August 7 through August 21
5 Sessions for $200
Packages Available at both Y Locations!
News & Announcements
August Annual Cleaning News
While we work diligently to avoid disrupting services to our members, we need to ensure the longevity of the Y facility by performing certain maintenance and cleaning projects annually. We have selected the lowest usage weeks of the year to complete multiple projects in hopes of minimizing our member’s inconveniences. Thank you in advance for your patience during this two-week period.
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: You have heard the rumors, and they are true. We just found out a roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator roads. Upon completion, Y members will experience added turn lanes for Y access and smooth entry and exit from the Kerasotes facility. Please be aware of the following changes during construction which will impact your access to the Kerasotes YMCA:
PHASE 1 Begins Monday March 20th Archer & Iles Stage 1 TC
- Y members will not be able to access the YMCA from the Iles (west) entrance drive. All Y access will be from the Archer (South) entrance.
- A section of Archer Elevator North of Iles will be shut down. Members traveling from the North will follow detour routes which will bring you to Iles so you can continue South on Archer Elevator to the South Y entrance.
- Members traveling from the West will be best served by taking Wabash to Archer Elevator for access the Archer (South) entrance.
PHASE 2 UPDATE! Phase 2 is now beginning Monday, June 19th and runs through November 30th Archer & Iles Stage 2 TC
- The intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator will be closed through November 30th.
- There will be no changes to the Y’s entrance drives. Archer Elevator entrance remains open, and Iles entrance remains closed.
Thank you for continuing your commitment to your lessons, practices, workouts, and health during this time!
Like us on Facebook!
at the Y
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member