A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
Find your program.
Best Summer Ever!
Summer Camp is here.
Strong Kids Scholarship Fund Campaign
Be a superhero for your community.
YMCA of Springfield
Summer Session: two 5-week sessions starting June 5th. Click here to explore.
Session 1 Registration begins May 15 (Members) & May 22 (Public).
Session 2 Registration begins June 26 (Members) & July 3 (Public).
FREE three part series with Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center!
FAMILY FIRST: BUILDING WELLNESS WITHIN THE FAMILY: Session 2 is May 16th at Kerasotes and Session 3 is June 7th Downtown. Learn more.
Heard about our Diabetes Prevention Program on the radio? Click here.
Looking for racquetball schedules? Click here!
Registration has just opened for the Downtown Springfield YMCA 2017 Summer Racquetball League. Play is scheduled to start July 3 and go until about September 2, 2017. Registration will end June 30, 2017.
Check out these hot fitness programs!
Want to lose the weight? Need to do it as a family? Want to increase performance or build your physique?
We have the program for you!
Too much going on over the July 4th holiday weekend? You’re in luck! Due to requests, we’ve pushed back the start date of our TBT and Go Fit Family programs to next Sunday, July 9th!
News & Announcements
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: You have heard the rumors, and they are true. We just found out a roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator roads. Upon completion, Y members will experience added turn lanes for Y access and smooth entry and exit from the Kerasotes facility. Please be aware of the following changes during construction which will impact your access to the Kerasotes YMCA:
PHASE 1 Begins Monday March 20th Archer & Iles Stage 1 TC
- Y members will not be able to access the YMCA from the Iles (west) entrance drive. All Y access will be from the Archer (South) entrance.
- A section of Archer Elevator North of Iles will be shut down. Members traveling from the North will follow detour routes which will bring you to Iles so you can continue South on Archer Elevator to the South Y entrance.
- Members traveling from the West will be best served by taking Wabash to Archer Elevator for access the Archer (South) entrance.
PHASE 2 UPDATE! Phase 2 is now beginning Monday, June 19th and runs through November 30th Archer & Iles Stage 2 TC
- The intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator will be closed through November 30th.
- There will be no changes to the Y’s entrance drives. Archer Elevator entrance remains open, and Iles entrance remains closed.
Thank you for continuing your commitment to your lessons, practices, workouts, and health during this time!
Please take a minute and complete our fitness survey. Your input will help us better determine what we are doing great and what great things we can do better!
Like us on Facebook!
at the Y
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member