A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
Fall Into Fitness
Find your program.
Strong Kids Scholarship Fund Campaign
Be a superhero for your community.
YMCA of Springfield
News & Announcements
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: You have heard the rumors, and they are true. We just found out a roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator roads. Upon completion, Y members will experience added turn lanes for Y access and smooth entry and exit from the Kerasotes facility. Please be aware of the following changes during construction which will impact your access to the Kerasotes YMCA:
PHASE 1 Begins Monday March 20th Archer & Iles Stage 1 TC
- Y members will not be able to access the YMCA from the Iles (west) entrance drive. All Y access will be from the Archer (South) entrance.
- A section of Archer Elevator North of Iles will be shut down. Members traveling from the North will follow detour routes which will bring you to Iles so you can continue South on Archer Elevator to the South Y entrance.
- Members traveling from the West will be best served by taking Wabash to Archer Elevator for access the Archer (South) entrance.
PHASE 2 Begins Monday, June 19th and runs through October 1st Archer & Iles Stage 2 TC
PHASE 3 UPDATE! Phase 3 is now beginning Monday, October 2nd
- The Archer Elevator Entrance to the YMCA will be closed
- Please take a look at these maps for more information on how to access the Kerasotes YMCA Parking Lot
Thank you for continuing your commitment to your lessons, practices, workouts, and health during this time!
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member