A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
YMCA of Springfield
News & Announcements
- Illini District Championship Swim Meet at Kerasotes:
- Limited access to facility March 3-5th, Friday-Sunday
- Starting at 3:30PM, Friday, March 3: All pools, Multi-purpose room, and gymnasium will be closed and will reopen Monday morning.
- Sunday: Group Exercise Studio will be closed.
- The wellness floor will be open all weekend. Please use overflow parking in Rotary Park or visit our Downtown branch. Thank you for understanding as we support young athletes in Illinois.
- Zumba Aqua Training at Kerasotes:
- Sat, March 25 & Sun, March 26: all Group Exercise Classes held in the Group Exercise Studio will be canceled due to Aqua Zumba® Training. The training runs from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. both days.
- Also, all Water Fitness Classes held in the recreation pool from 3-5 p.m. each of these days will be canceled. The pool will be used from 3-5 p.m., and the group fitness room the rest of the day.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but look forward to continuing to offer you Zumba fitness classes!
KNO Art Opening:
Based off the art & ideas created at the YMCA
“Cookies & Canvas: Monster-Mash Up”
The Pharmacy Gallery & Art Space presents:
KID’S NIGHT OUT!
Friday, Feb. 10, 5:30 – 9 p.m.
(EXTENDED GALLERY VIEWING: Saturday, Feb. 11, Noon – 8 p.m.)
*Parents/legal guardians have first right of refusal to purchase professional artwork based off their child’s “Cookies & Canvas: Monster-Mash Up” creation, (Presented as KID’S NIGHT OUT at Pharmacy Gallery & Art Space/PG&AS) until the end of gallery viewing on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 8PM. If the parent/guardian does not complete the transaction by this time, the artist is free to sell it to any interested buyer. Transactions arranged directly with the PG&AS artist. If the parent/guardian does not wish to purchase the PG&AS artwork, they are encouraged to notify PG&AS artist and said artwork may be made available for public purchase and/or displayed as artist sees fit.*
Like us on Facebook!
Winter 1 & 2 (7 week sessions): January 2 – February 19 & February 20-April 9:
Winter Brochure (Flip)
Winter 1 member registration begins Monday, Dec. 5; public registration begins Monday, Dec. 12.
Winter 2 member registration begins Monday, Feb. 6; public registration begins Monday, Feb. 13.
Looking for racquetball schedules? Click here!
at the Y
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member