A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
YMCA of Springfield
News & Announcements
- Illini District Championship Swim Meet at Kerasotes:
- Limited access to facility March 3-5th, Friday-Sunday
- Starting at 3:30PM, Friday, March 3: All pools, Multi-purpose room, and gymnasium will be closed and will reopen Monday morning.
- Sunday: Group Exercise Studio will be closed.
- The wellness floor will be open all weekend. Please use overflow parking in Rotary Park or visit our Downtown branch. Thank you for understanding as we support young athletes in Illinois.
- Zumba Aqua Training at Kerasotes:
- Sat, March 25 & Sun, March 26: all Group Exercise Classes held in the Group Exercise Studio will be canceled due to Aqua Zumba® Training. The training runs from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. both days.
- Also, all Water Fitness Classes held in the recreation pool from 3-5 p.m. each of these days will be canceled. The pool will be used from 3-5 p.m., and the group fitness room the rest of the day.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but look forward to continuing to offer you Zumba fitness classes!
Zumba Basic Training Zumba Aqua Training
Like us on Facebook!
Winter 1 & 2 (7 week sessions): January 2 – February 19 & February 20-April 9:
Winter Brochure (Flip)
Art Club will replace the previously programmed Imagination Stations.
Winter 1 member registration begins Monday, Dec. 5; public registration begins Monday, Dec. 12.
Winter 2 member registration begins Monday, Feb. 6; public registration begins Monday, Feb. 13.
Looking for racquetball schedules? Click here!
at the Y
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member