A Better You, Makes a Better Us! Membership Info
Best Summer Ever!
Summer Camp is here.
Hy-Vee Healthy Kids Day & Triathlon
Strong Kids Scholarship Fund Campaign
Be a superhero for your community.
YMCA of Springfield
Summer Session: two 5-week sessions starting June 5th. Click here to explore.
Session 1 Registration begins May 15 (Members) & May 22 (Public).
Session 2 Registration begins June 26 (Members) & July 3 (Public).
FREE three part series with Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center!
FAMILY FIRST: BUILDING WELLNESS WITHIN THE FAMILY: Session 2 is May 16th at Kerasotes and Session 3 is June 7th Downtown. Learn more.
Heard about our Diabetes Prevention Program on the radio? Click here.
News & Announcements
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: You have heard the rumors, and they are true. We just found out a roundabout will be constructed at the intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator roads. Upon completion, Y members will experience added turn lanes for Y access and smooth entry and exit from the Kerasotes facility. Please be aware of the following changes during construction which will impact your access to the Kerasotes YMCA:
PHASE 1 Begins Monday March 20th Archer & Iles Stage 1 TC
- Y members will not be able to access the YMCA from the Iles (west) entrance drive. All Y access will be from the Archer (South) entrance.
- A section of Archer Elevator North of Iles will be shut down. Members traveling from the North will follow detour routes which will bring you to Iles so you can continue South on Archer Elevator to the South Y entrance.
- Members traveling from the West will be best served by taking Wabash to Archer Elevator for access the Archer (South) entrance.
PHASE 2 Begins July 5th and runs through November 30th Archer & Iles Stage 2 TC
- The intersection of Iles and Archer Elevator will be closed through November 30th.
- The Y’s South Entrance (Archer) will close and remain closed through November 30. All Y access will be from the Iles (West) entrance.
- Members traveling from the East, North and South will be best served by taking Old Jacksonville Road or Wabash Road to Lenhart Road, then turning East onto West Iles for access to the Iles (West) Y entrance drive.
Thank you for continuing your commitment to your lessons, practices, workouts, and health during this time!
Like us on Facebook!
at the Y
We would not have been able to afford camp fees if it wasn’t for the YMCA’s financial assistance program. Camp has been one of the most memorable times of her life. Thank you.Angie S.YMCA Member
Before I started at the Y, I hated working out. Now, I can’t imagine life without exercising, and I enjoy the energy I feel with a good workout and the challenge of trying new physical activities!Jeanne C. YMCA Member